Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 
I walked into the Labuan KWSP office to do a transaction last week. One of the personnel accosted me and asked if my application to withdraw money was approved. It was a proactive gesture on her part. I must say that the management of the KWSP office is one of the best if not the best in Labuan. I also believe they have the best monitoring system of payments (unlike SOCSO! One can never get a current update of one's monthly payment! Beware, though the fines come very swift!).
Personnel are not allowed to speak unnecessarily before afternoon. Yes, the offfice is very quiet when clients come to visit in the morning (unlike in some departments, one can hear chattings and laughter like its some place else, not an office).
They are attentive and try to help as much as they can. Most importantly, they follow-up unfinished clients' transactions (this is extremely rare, if not unheard of, in a governmental organisation).
On one of the walls of the KWSP office, I saw a statement that says something like this:
To become the best organisation in the world(I'll check again the exact words).
Go for it, KWSP people!
Of course, management of office and day-to-day transactions are completely different from management of the funds. Well, I may research on KWSP's good governance when I have the time later.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?