Saturday, September 16, 2006

 

The day I decided to become a blogger

With the help of my second daughter, I am finally writing to the world. There seems so much to respond to, especially when I read the papers, digital or not. This blog will certainly contain issues that I am passionate about. Readers will get to know me as they read my postings (I hope!). Ah,yes, I should gladly entertain queries (bearing in mind that TIME is the one limited resource in this life). I believe, we can learn from one another when we share our thoughts. Please be well-informed that "to the point" (hence the blogname:2dPoint) is the prevailing culture in this blog."To the point", yes, but laden with the ethics of seeking to understand others and having the patience to be understood by others.RMR

Comments:
Alhamdulillah.. tulis byk2 eh :)

"With the help of my second daughter.." << apa khabar budak sorg ni? lama seh tak dgr cerita dia. SPM bila?
 
welcome to the club!

psstt.. berapa lama masa yang diambil. sebelum mengambil keputusan ni?
 
Welcome Ummi!
 
Skye: Jzkk.Bestkan ada power cakap apa kita suka...well, almost...tahu jelah ISA...

book:Jzkk.Terlalu lama...

dith:Jzkk
 
Congratulations!!
It's good to have you finally join us. Babah nya bila lagi?

Why do I get the feeling that this is a no-nonsense site. You come, read the entry. Make sure you have not misunderstood the message, then leave ONLY concise and precise and polite comments.
Then, off you go... ;)

Welcome to the club.
 
pycnogenol:Jzkk.I think I need to improve something to amend that feeling... :)
 
welcome to the worlds of ideas and sharing....
 
Anonymous:Jzkk.Opinions may differ.We also learn to respect differences...yes?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?